Thursday, September 5, 2013

Look at this amazing ball-joint dragon that Russian creator Cuarto made

All poses dragon holds without sizing. Lying: Maximum step back legs: Maximum angle of the elbow joint - a little more than 90 degrees: Mobility sometimes interfere with your thumb, personally I like them aesthetically, but if you more mobility is important, I can easily modify the front legs similarly












The cost of a white dragon - 7000 rubles. 
cost of any other color, including metallics - 10,000 rubles. Matt color can choose almost any, metallic-color palette here . Metallica's also possible to mix, so if you're interested in a certain color is not - all is not lost Prepayment - half of the cost of the dragon, payment method - transfer to the card Savings Bank, Contact, money order, personal meeting. If they wish in Moscow - can be to arrange a meeting and cuddle dragons before ordering, as well as live view color coloring dragon - 1000 rubles, but I can not take all the painting, everything will depend on the amount of my time and / or your ability to wait) Refer all questions can be addressed in the commentary (available to non-registered users), washed or drugs on bjdclub.ru, nick - Cuarto.



For foreign customers. Dear Collectors, I am very Glad to know That you have liked My work and I am Ready to Take orders of Foreigners. Some technical details: 1. I will be able to take international orders since the beginning of October; I will take them in turn because all the dragons are made ​​myself. 2. Production lead time: 2 weeks since payment. 3. I can accept payments with Moneybookers and PayPal. 4. The cost of a white dragon - 165 €, dragons with other colours - 240 €. Metallic Colours you can See here: cuartosdolls.diary.ru/p191054768.htm , any Basic Colours (Black, Red, green, etc.) are Also Possible. 5. The cost of shipping depends on your country and the type of posting. Please, Specify the value by e-mail. If you have Questions, you can contact me by e-mail: cuarto64@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment